Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Secrets HM??

My fiance and I have a time share to use but we can't decide which secrets is the best?  We keep going back and forth between the two in dominican Republic and the two in Jamacia. does any one have any suggestions?  I read a lot of reviews about moldy rooms has anyone been to the resorts?

Re: Secrets HM??

• Options
    I'm thinking Jamaica for my HM but I went to the one in Riviera Maya (Maroma.. NOT Capri, Capri was horrible) and it was greaaaaaaaat ! i ALMOST cried when I had to leave
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-hm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:9d0149e0-86ca-4e55-b507-d0255cd6d280Post:dec70dd9-5aa0-4e51-8ac7-685a0685306d">Re: Secrets HM??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thinking Jamaica for my HM but I went to the one in Riviera Maya (Maroma.. NOT Capri, Capri was horrible) and it was greaaaaaaaat ! i ALMOST cried when I had to leave
    Posted by brittanyjterrell[/QUOTE]

lol, was this Secrets Maroma Beach?  We HMed there and loved it.
  • Options
    Yesssss ! Secrets Maroma is absolute paradise!
  • Options
    What was wrong with Capri? I stayed there several years ago and loved it, but now I'm hearing bad reviews.  What didn't you like??
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-hm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:9d0149e0-86ca-4e55-b507-d0255cd6d280Post:f068010b-39cd-4c17-a5c3-99eee92fa297">Re: Secrets HM??</a>:
    [QUOTE]What was wrong with Capri? I stayed there several years ago and loved it, but now I'm hearing bad reviews.  What didn't you like??
    Posted by CMP82[/QUOTE]

It may be the fact that I went there after I went to Maroma, it just fails miserably in comparison! The beach was very dirty, in my opinion.. it looked like something we could get over here in the states! lol
  • Options
    thanks  for all the info so helpful! I think we are leaning towards Jamaica's wild orchid. has anyone been there? is it better than st James???
  • Options
    we really thought maroma looked wonderful but the all-inclusive fee was a little out of our price range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards