North Carolina
Options

Looking for a florist in Greensboro

I live in Triangle, but my wedding will be in Greensboro. I have no idea about the florists in Greensboro area. Can someone please suggest florists that you have worked with or hear good things about?Thanks!

Re: Looking for a florist in Greensboro

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Plants and Answers, located in downtown Greensboro.  We are working with Steven for our September wedding and he has been wonderful.  He has tons of ideas and wants you to be happy about your day.  He came highly reccommended from the venue (Grandover Resort) and after talking to a few other florists he seemed the like the best to work with.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sedgefield floristI didn't use them, (I did my own flowers), but I think they do pretty good work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On Occasion, On Occasion On Occasion.  call them today and check out their website.  They are extremely reasonable and I know first hand and also have heard  great reviews.  They are  located in Winston, but  do work all over the triad.  They do wedding flowers, wedding planning, wedding consulation, music, and more.  They can get you the most and the best deal for the money you are wanting to spend,  and  there work is beautiful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On Occasion, On Occasion On Occasion.  call them today and check out their website.  www.onoccasionnc.com  They are extremely reasonable and I know first hand and also have heard  great reviews.  They are  located in Winston, but  do work all over the triad.  They do wedding flowers, wedding planning, wedding consulation, music, and more.  They can get you the most and the best deal for the money you are wanting to spend,  and  there work is beautiful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently learned of this florist by checking out the website of a restaurant in town:http://www.theflowermaker.com/While I personally have not checked them out yet, they seem to have beautiful pics on the webiste, and I am considering them.  I am also going to contact our local grocery stores i.e. Harris Teeter, Lowe's Foods, etc.  They can do great bouquets and bouts for reasonable prices. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for your very detailed advice! I'll check out the places you girls have recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards