Nebraska
Options

Where to shop in Omaha

Obviously I went to the local vendors section, but of the places listed can anyone give advice for where we should go first.  I'm helping a friend who's in town for just a weekend in August so we don't want to waste time with crappy service.  I've been married for 5+ years and I haven't even heard of a few of these stores so any advice is appreciated.

Re: Where to shop in Omaha

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_where-to-shop-in-omaha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:0129498e-947e-4801-8395-9f321f902f0aPost:b8e454a0-118c-4ae9-9dc3-d47650c9640d">Where to shop in Omaha</a>:
    [QUOTE]Obviously I went to the local vendors section, but of the places listed can anyone give advice for where we should go first.  I'm helping a friend who's in town for just a weekend in August so we don't want to waste time with crappy service.  I've been married for 5+ years and I haven't even heard of a few of these stores so any advice is appreciated.
    Posted by misse718[/QUOTE]

Shop for what?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sorry bridal gowns.
  • Options
    This is going to sound random, but I found my dress in Wahoo! The lady I worked with there Kim was amazing and very knowledgeable! I've also heard that Bridal Traditions in Omaha is good.
    June 2013 Sig - E Rings!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bridal Traditions is really good - that'd be my first place to go!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, she made an appointment with Bridal Tradition and also a place called Sublime Bridal because they have a designer she's interested in.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    There is a new bridal shop place in Regency that just opened.  It looks amazing!  Its called Rhylan Lang.  There is also a little shop in Rockbrook that I really liked.  Its smaller but they are so friendly and helpful.  I had already purchased my dress when I went there but shopped for bridesmaid dressed there and loved it.  Also, my daughter was in a wedding a couple years ago and we got her flower girl dress from Suburban Bridal on 144th in Millard, near Oakview Mall.  

ETA:  The Rhylan Lang grand opening is tomorrow, July 5th.
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards