Nebraska

Photographer Help in Lincoln!!!

I'm looking for a photographer for a Lincoln wedding! I have searched the net but am coming up empty for  ones I like that are  available. I would like to try to spend under 2K. Any suggestions would be awesome!

Re: Photographer Help in Lincoln!!!

• edited December 2011
    The gal I'm using is from Lincoln.  I really like her and her work is wonderful.  Plus, she's fairly new to the wedding business so she only charges $100/hour.  However, she doesn't do wedding albums or prints.  You get unlimited pictures but they're all on discs so you would have to print what you wanted.  My FI and I wanted to make our own album so that was perfect for us.  Her name is Kim Fogle and her business is K Fogle photography.  She's on facebook and flickr.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I have a WONDERFUL, AMAZING photographer in Lincoln! Nathan Chandler from 40 Nights Photography. We did our engagement pics last month and they are so incredible. I'm so excited to work with him. He's very laid-back, interesting perspective (photo journalistic approach to shooting which we loved), funny, kind and very reasonably priced. All packages are under $2K.

Check out his webpage: www.40nightscreative.com

You won't be disappointed. Good luck!
  • cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely hands down Kabloom Studios.  Khara does more than take a photo.  Her work looks like art!! AMAZING photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards