Nebraska

looking for outdoor, battery operated, white lights for my reception!

Help me out here ladies.  Do any of you have any you could sell/give/loan me or know where I can find a bunch for cheap (but still working)? Thanks!
Visit Maui.Weddings.com

Re: looking for outdoor, battery operated, white lights for my reception!

• When is your wedding? We bought a bunch right after Christmas for 50-75% off! Unfortunately, I'm not able to give any of them to you because they were a part of our centerpeices, which were also wedding favors!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska_looking-for-outdoor-battery-operated-white-lights-for-my-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:654Discussion:1f11e65d-1847-4a69-a3bd-f39ae1dcd4d0Post:a865f49d-20e4-43d9-a685-bab10e59b72c">Re: looking for outdoor, battery operated, white lights for my reception!</a>:
    [QUOTE]When is your wedding? We bought a bunch right after Christmas for 50-75% off! Unfortunately, I'm not able to give any of them to you because they were a part of our centerpeices, which were also wedding favors!
    Posted by SLPRachel[/QUOTE]

<div>Not until next June so after Christmas is a stellar idea!  Did you find the battery operated ones?  If so where?</div>
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com
  • Yes we found several battery operated ones (I think we needed 30 sets). We  bought the LED ones because they only used AA batteries and didn't put off as much heat. We had the best luck at Walgreens (they were small little boxes hanging up not with the rest of the Christmas lights). We also found some at Ace hardware and Earl May.  Menards had some of the regular battery operated lights, but no the LED lights. We kind of just had to keep our eyes out and grab them when we found them...once we know what the boxes looked like, it helped. And the clerks were helpful too. They usually knew if they had them and where they were located at.
  • Where are you having your reception? I am getting married in August and looking for outdoor sites.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards