Nebraska

Looking for a Photographer!!

We are planning a wedding for June 16, 2012 in Wahoo and we still need to book a photographer. So, if anyone knows of someone good in the Wahoo or Lincoln area, please let us know!! We'd like to keep the pricing around or under $1500. Thanks

Re: Looking for a Photographer!!

• edited December 2011
    We really like our photographer. It is HR Photovideo. He is actaully in Red Oak but says almost all his business is in Omaha and Lincoln. His base package is $1250 and includes free travel, an enegagement session and 2 portraits, a bridal session and portraits, all day wedding coverage, a book with 250 photos and a porttrait, and you get a cd with 800 pictures all with copyright release.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out 40 Nights Photography!  Nathan does amazing work and is very reasonable on pricing.  All of his packages are listed on his website at http://www.40nightscreative.com/ Please consider him!  Let me know if you have questions or would like to see more of his work.  (We have our engagement pictures that I can share with you!)
  • edited December 2011
    Meri Valentins 
    www.merivalentin.com
    She is creative and professional!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree about 40 NIghts Photography! Nathan is fantastic and I am looking forward to having him do our engagement and wedding pictures! Check him out...you won't regret it!
  • apalmer3apalmer3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.hamiltonvideoproductions.com

They did my wedding. Lives in Iowa but never charges for travel and even includes an engagement session anywhere you want. Price is under your range for photography and photo and video would be just over.
  • edited December 2011
    Hamiltonvideoproductions.com 
    My daughter got married 1 week ago in Fremont and we had Chris for videoographer. I wish we would have found him before we had already hired photographer. But were excited to see his final product for video, he was extremely professional. He is A+++ in our review

Tresa
  • edited December 2011
    Ivy Snow Photography!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely 40 Nights Photography! www.40nightscreative.com

Nathan's pictures are incredible! He's soooo friendly and easy to work with and his prices are very reasonable. He's been the best vendor I've worked with through this entire process. I highly recommend - you won't be disappointed.
  • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristina-Brown-Photography/164786276892941?sk=wall Kristina Brown Photography did my engagement photos and wedding for under $1000 and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards