Nebraska

Nov 13th Wedding ~ Reviews!

Venue- The Club at Indian Creek: A+++
I can't say enough nice things about Indian Creek. First of all, it was GORGEOUS! I had a picture in my head throughout the planning process of what everything would look like, and it ended up looking 10x better than that. The staff there is amazing. I sent Jennifer, one of the coordinators, so many e-mails asking some probably pretty stupid questions, and she always answered within a couple hours and was SO sweet. I highly recommend this place!

Food- Abraham Catering: A+
Again, amazing. Indian creek works exclusively with Abraham's, and that kind of made me nervous at first. On one hand, i liked that I didn't have to do the work of sorting through caterers and picking one, but on the other hand I just kept thinking, what if it sucks, and we're stuck with it! But, we did our tasting, and it was greqt. Then, at our wedding on Saturday, the food was 10x better than tit was at our take home tasting. The food tasted great, the presentation was beautiful, the staff was super nice. We got TONS of compliments!

Flowers- Frank Piccolo at Mulhall's: A+
SERIOUSLY, check Frank out if you haven't picked your florist yet. My flowers were my favorite part of the entire wedding I think.. and the were so perfect. I took in about 50 magazine and internet pictures, and told him exactly what I liked from each one. He made suggestions, and then when our flowers were delivered to the church on Saturday morning, they were SO gorgeous, better than I had pictured, and exactly perfect. They also know how to keep cost down, and will suggest a different flower if one of the ones you like isn't in season or will be too pricey.

Cake- Molly Graham, Graham's Goodies: A-
First of all, i LOVED our wedding cake. I found a picture in a wedding magazine, and took it to her. It had a lace detail on it, and when I told her that my dress was lace, she asked if I could give her a picture of it and she would make it match! She did - it looked gorgeous.. it was like cake version of my dress! I was a little disappointed with my husband's grooms cake, however. He wanted a denver broncos cake, in the shape of the Bronco's head... she had tons of pictures of shape cakes on her website that were even more detailed and difficult than what we wanted.... and ours kind of looked like crap. it was okay, everyone could tell what it was, just definitely not what we expected.

DJ- Blaik Woelhoff, A+ weddingdjomaha.com
Blaik was awesome. We worked together a few years ago, and he dj'd another co-workers wedding and was great. He used to work for a dj company, and has since branched out on his own. He is great to work with and TOTALLY knew how to get our reception going. He did an amazing job.

Bridal Gown- Bridal Tradtions- A+
I have nothing negative to say about this place. The women who work here are great. I've seen a couple of bad reviews, saying they were snotty... but I was probably in there 6 or 7 times and never had an issue with any of them. The derss I chose was a Maggie Sotero, and it was the irst dress i tried on. We had no problems with ordering, it came in early, and they let you store it there, unlike other places like David's who make you pick your dress up and take it home. I stopped in without calling after my practice hair appointment to see if i could try my dress on to see how it looked with my hair. They were so sweet and didn't act annoyed at all. Masha did my alterations, ask for her - she did an amazing job and was so sweet.

Photographer- Andrea and Aaron Boschult - alynn photography.
They were awesome. We have only seen one picture so far, but our engagement pictures with them were beyond amazing. they made the day more fun and totally knew what they were doing!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
click the button above to read my blog!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards