Nebraska
Options

Wedding Gowns

Where are some great places to look for wedding dresses in Omaha?

Re: Wedding Gowns

• Options
    rotellarotella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Traditions, 108th Rockbrook village
    **LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE**

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Buying A Home

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i second bridal traditions!  that is where i got mine.. they have a great selection! great selection for bridesmaids too!
  • Options
    ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also vote for Bridal Traditions.  If you're willing to make the drive to Lincoln, Ellynne Bridal is great, too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Black Tie White Satin is a great place!!! But I ordered mine from Bridal Traditions and highly recommend them! They are very helpful and friendly!
    Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
  • Options
    jasarahjasarah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Traditions, in my opinion, is the best option in Omaha.  Like pp said, Ellynne in Lincoln is very good, too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Traditions told me I had to pay shipping charges, but Black Tie White Satin said they don't. They also said it is half down of the tagged price to order, and they would start alterations while I'm making payments, whereas Bridal Traditions said I had to pay half + tax + shipping + $100 just to order, and the dress has to be paid in full before they'll start alterations. The ladies at Bridal Traditions were nice, but I can't afford that down payment right now and I need to get my dress ordered.  I'm going up to Fremont, but I read on their FB page a really nasty experience from somebody, and I'm afraid they're BSing me. Anyone have any input? I'm starting to really freak out!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards