Nebraska
Options

Bridesmaid dresses suggestions

We picked out a dress that we really like from Nebraska Bridal Outlet in Wahoo, but then I started to not be so crazy about it. I was wondering where you guys looked for your Bridesmaid dresses?

Re: Bridesmaid dresses suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    At nearly every store in Nebraka and Wichita, KS and I still can find one I love. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't necessarily recommend ordering BM dresses from NE Bridal Outlet. I ordered my wedding dress from there and I recommend them ALL the time for people looking for their wedding dresses, but I've read a lot of bad reviews about buying BM dresses there, and their prices don't seem to be any better then places like Davids Bridal.

I personally went to Davids Bridal for my BM dresses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

David's didn't have many dresses in the gray that we want. That's why I wanted to look elsewhere. I can look again. They might have come out with some new ones now that it's a new year.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my grey bridesmaid dresses from J.Crew on sale.  They were cheaper or the same price as David's Bridal dresses.  An added bonus to that is they don't look like other bridesmaid dresses and are made out of great fabric so your bridesmaids can hopefully reuse them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually took a plain dress idea from DB and found a pattern similar, and tweaking it a bit to have some pink sashes on them...my mom is making the dresses. TONS cheaper...I couldn't ask my girls to pay that much for a dress! I was floored by the prices of the most PLAIN dresses I've seen! I did see some cute ones online at like JCPenny, Von Maur, places like that. You could check those out! 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards