Nebraska
Options

Anyone use NetBride for BM dresses?

I'm thinking of ordering my BM dresses from NetBride because I can get them for about $50 cheaper than any bridal shop.  Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them.....good or bad?  What was the timeframe on delivery?  Any problems with any of the dresses....and if so, were they able to resolve the issue?  Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use NetBride for BM dresses?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them and loved them! Their prices are a lot better than bridal shops. I ordered the dresses at the beginning of January and they were expected to arrive March 28th, but I recieved them the first week in March. The dresses turned out great! There were no problems with any of them.
  • Options
    daninadamdaninadam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although I have yet to receive my dresses (they are suppose to come at the beginning of June, but I have read in numerous places that they come early), so far so good with Net Bride! They were $80 dollars cheaper than at any bridal store! A week after my order went through on the dresses I received a personal hand written note in the mail! Was not expecting that! I also checked them out on the Better Business Bureau website and they got an excellent grade! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards