Nebraska

Small Town Caterers

Hey all! 

I'm just looking for some information about two small town caterers I have heard good things about: Sullivan's Caterering out of Malcom, NE and Ricky's Cafe out of Hanover, KS. If anyone has used either of these caterers or has been to a wedding that has I would love some input! Also if anyone has any other caterers that I should hear about in the Lincoln area that offer a reasonably priced menu (<$10/plate) please let me know!! I appreciate it!

Emily

Re: Small Town Caterers

• My brother and his wife used Parkers BBQ it was delish! And its $7.99 a plate. www.parkerssmokehouse.com

Bride To Be AND Wedding Photographer I live and breathe weddings! Firefly Photography by Cassie Tate www.wix.com/fireflypix/cassie-tate
  • I've had a few friends use 9th South CharGrill on 9th n South streets - both had HUGE weddings, like 600+ people in the Seward Ag Pavillion and both said the plates were extremely affordable.  I do remember the food being great, as well!
    Mikayla + Christian | 11.16.13
  • I'm using Ricky's Cafe! They seem great! Their prices are around 7.75 a plate. We sampled some of their food and it was suuuuper good! The people that work there seem very nice as well.
    June 2013 Sig - E Rings!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have been to a couple of weddings were Ricky's has catered. There food is wonderful! I was the MOH in one of those weddings and helped with this part. They were extremey friendly, easy to deal with and affordable. I highly recomend Ricky's!
  • Thanks everyone! I called Ricky's a couple of weeks ago and they are already booked for the weekend of our wedding. I'm so sad because I had heard fantastic things about them! We are currently looking at Whitefoot Catering out of Boelus, NE and a few other small town places (they are so much cheaper than anywhere in Lincoln) but I always get nervous when there are only one or two reviews on them!
  • Sullivan's from Malcolm was delicious but she is now retired!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards