Nebraska

Register?

Where did you register? I'll have a decent amount of guests from Nebraska, a decent amount from Michigan, and the wedding will be in Indiana. I'm not really sure where I should register. My mom wants Macys, but there isn't a brick and mortar store in Nebraska. I love William Sonoma but there isn't one in Michigan. 
August 6, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Register?

• edited December 2011
    We did Target and Bed Bath and Beyond. We had Kohl's, but were not satisfied with their selection and the way their registry looks for guests. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

Why not do both: William Sonoma & Macy's??

LOVE WIlliam Sonoma... :-)

• B&D1015B&D1015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggest Target, Pottery Barn, William Sonoma and Macy's. Even though they might not have them all everywhere places like Pottery Barn and William Sonoma will wrap and ship for your guest. As you mom has good ideas, it is your wedding and they are your gifts. Keep in mind that you can not register for too much and having a large price range. Not everyone is going to be able to spend a ton of money on a wedding gift.
  • edited December 2011
     We did Target, Pottery Barn, and Bed Bath and Beyond.  Bed and Bath was a lot of fun, and very tiring!  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards