Nebraska
Options

Boudoir Photography

This experience I will remember always and have gorgeous photos to boot!  If you haven't heard about boudoir photography, you must check out westomahaboudior.com and see for yourself.  I recently had a photo shoot with the fantastic photgrapher and had a blast! She will make you feel comfortable and at ease while guiding you to pose and look your absolute best for the photos.  The studio is amazing, there are so many different and beautiful backgrounds and sets for variety. This was a unique gift idea I will be giving to my soon-to-be husband and I'm sure he will be very pleased Wink as am I with the photographer and studio! 

Re: Boudoir Photography

• Options

I thought I would be too nervous to do this, but I just did mine with Lani at Allure Photographic and she made me look like so amazing. She knew the poses and clothing choices that were best for me and my stomach hurt because we got to laughing so hard during the session. She was fun and easy to work with. I would recommend anyone even thinking about doing one of these to just do it and have fun with it. Be sure to check out the photographers and ask questions. I know Lani has an age minimum of 21 and she requires a contract to be signed before she gets the date set. Her first shot was of me and my ID, too. I thought it was a good idea even though I hate my driver's license photo.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards