Nebraska

Places for Engagement Pics around GI

I am having engagement pics takens in 2 weeks.  We are having some taken at Stolley Park in Grand Island.  Any other suggestions on places in or around Grand Island for pictures? 

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Places for Engagement Pics around GI

• Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For some more "edgy" pictures you could go downtown. There are some cute statues/benches, you could walk around down some of the alleys and see if there's some cool stuff in there. There's also a cute park on 2nd street (near the KFC...I'm not sure what street exactly) that I pass all the time leaving work. You could try there. Good luck! I hope that the snow holds up for some cute winter pics or all melts away from some green pics! =]
  • mkla2011mkla2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took pics in downtown GI...there are a lot of urban/rustic areas just walking down the street or in the alleys. We also took some pics by an antique shop on 5th street (I think) - it is painted really bright colors, so it made a fun backdrop. Have fun!
  • edited December 2011

who did you have take your pictures? expensve? good? lol. were trying to find someone to do ours.

• edited December 2011
    Our e-pics were at the Grotto at Elmwood Park and wedding pics at OPPD Park. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards