Nebraska
Options

Vendor Reviews

I just got married in Grand Island and here is my reviews of my vendors.

Balz Banquet Hall: A+ , Very helpful and priced well for all of the amenities we received with the hall.

IBloom: (A custom floral small business located in Lincoln.) B, very helpful with questions and helped with a bride on a budget. However, I used pumpkins as my vases and the plastic inserts weren't even held up by foam and were are lucky the flowers at the reception hall didnt wilt, one of my bridesmaid's bouquets still had thorns on two of the roses, they for got to add the flowers for my cake on to the final quote, I asked for a flower on the men's boutoneer's and got just berries instead, and my book attentant's crosauge's exploded/the flower fell apart (I asked for a spider mum and got a daisy instead). The flowers were beautiful, but I, my mom, and my aunt all agreed that there could have been more flowers for the price we paid for them. They're getting a letter about this too.

DJ America: A++, People were on the dance floor all night! Played all genera of music. Not too much of one genera at a time. The speakers were turned towards the dance floor so the people still sitting at their tables could talk/hear one another.

Cakes by Chris: A, Cake was moist and frosting was good, a little too sweet for me and my husband. The cake was beautiful and so were the cup cakes.

Whitefoots: (Caterer). A, food was fantastic! nice and warm and full of flavor.

Just Desserts: (Provided the favors which were leaf shaped sugar cookies.) A, frosting colors could have been more Fallish, but the cookies were great.

Photography by Stephanie: A++++, my husband and I love her! She helped us get through the day and made us smile for our pictures. Both of us would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in that area. We cant wait to see our wedding day of pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards