Nebraska

Vendor Warning

I bought a giftcard for Elite Assistants to be my Day of Coordinator after they told me my date was available. after I got the giftcard I requested a contract be emailed to me to be filled out and returned and they assured me the date was still available. I told them about my $400 giftcard I purchased and never got the contract email to me. I have called MANY times, left voice mails and emails and contact on facebook. I still got no response until today saing they can no longer be of assistance. WTF? If you won't take a giftcard you probably should not offer them. Guess what? They won't refund the giftcard either!

Re: Vendor Warning

• I'm sorry, that stinks. :(  I'll definitely keep that in mind!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you bought the gift card on a debit or credit card you can try disputing it with your bank.
    Visit The Knot! "Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me"
  • I think the PP has the right idea about seeing if your credit card will allow you dispute it. I would also suggest contacting the BBB.

image 342 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 50 Will be missing out!
    image 200 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards