Nebraska
Options

Rococo Theater - Lincoln

Has anyone been married (ceremony and/or reception) at the Rococo Theater in Lincoln? We viewed it last night and LOVE it for our Oct. wedding. I wondered if anyone had any opinions or seen any weddings there. I'm looking to hold both the ceremony and reception there so curious if what others have seen....

New to Lincoln - haven't been to any weddings here :)

Thanks!

Re: Rococo Theater - Lincoln

• Options
    nicolewos1nicolewos1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I havent been to a wedding their either but tlove the venue as well! My dear friend Emily does the event planning there. I can tell you, you will not be disappointed with her! She's amazing and very detail oriented.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a wedding and reception there in August and it was very neat!  They did the ceremony up on stage and then the food was buffet style on the dance floor area.  It was just a very different look and feel to everything, I would definitely recommend it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the replies! We ended up going with the Rococo for ceremony and reception! I actually have already bombarded Emily with my 100 questions :) She's great!

I'm very excited for such a unique venue....it's the logistics of having a ceremony and reception in the same location that keeps me up at night! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards