Nebraska

Wedding day make-up in Lincoln?

One more questions :-)

Does anyone have a recommendation of someone that can do my wedding day make-up in Lincoln? Our hair stylists are coming to the hotel so I would preferably like the make-up done at the hotel as well. I'm relatively new to town so not sure who to contact for that service. Thanks!

Re: Wedding day make-up in Lincoln?

• Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Omaha, but you could check and see if Blush Makeup Artistry would travel that far. I know she travels to you to do the makeup, just not sure if there is a fee outside Omaha. She's been voted Best on The Knot for a couple years now and her work is AMAZING. As are her prices.

HTH! =]
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Megan Roberts at Ageless Skin Spa for my day of, and also leading up to the wedding. I'm getting weekly facials, my eyelashes, all sorts of fun stuff. :) She's super affordable. She just moved into an awesome new shop space too. her website is www.agelessskinspa.com
    She's super sweet. I bet she'd come to the hotel if you need her to!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Joe Bohac owner or Colour Artistry. We did a practice run the week before which was great because Imade a  few changes before the actual day. Onmy wedding day he came to my mom's house and did a fabulous job! He was also  very friendly and flexible with us. I hope this helps and good luck in your search! By the way his website is www.colourartistry.webs.com
  • lkjacobs9lkjacobs9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Joe, I just had my practice with him. He does airbrush, which is more expensive but you won't have to worry about it coming off! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Joe as well. I haven't met with him in person yet, but he seems great over the phone! He does a lot of make-up for pageants here in Nebraska. 
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend Betsy from Awesalon in Seward.  They do charge a small travel fee but the make up is from BareMinerals and she does a great job!!!  Doesn't make you look like a different person...just a more refined, classier you for your wedding day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards