Nebraska

If you are having your wedding at The Carlisle Hotel

If you are having your wedding here get your deposit back and run for the hills now!  I was a bm in a wedding held there last weekend and it was INSANE.  the bar was supposed to open at 5, but didn't until after 6, but only bc the ushers in the wedding went back there and started serving drinks.  the food was an hour late being served.  the guests started out with cake and alcohol bc there was nothing else to eat.  my poor friend was humiliated and in tears.  half of the employees didn't show up to work that night, and it was obvious.  the ushers stayed behind the bar to serve drinks the entire night bc there was no one else.  guests were in the kitchen making food while the "cooks" were outside on a smoke break.  other guests ran out to local gas stations to bring in sodas for everyone to drink.  it was a complete nightmare!  not to mention the rooms are disgusting and hideous.  there were so many other things that went wrong, but i think i've said enough to state my case. 

Anyways I just wanted to come on here and worn you ladies before you made any decisions to have your wedding there.  GL to you all!

Mommy to Presley 5/27/09,
p7 copy
It's a GIRL!!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: If you are having your wedding at The Carlisle Hotel

• Not too shocked that place has always had a bad reputation. Combine that with it being a New Years Wedding lots of underpaid banquet servers call in sick, especially since many of them hold multiple jobs or are partiers to begin with. Working at a bar New Years=lots of tips, working a banquet=$9 an hour
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards