Nebraska
Options

Omaha Dance Lessons

Hello ladies.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that we could take a few dance lessons for our first dance. I've found a couple places that were $400-$500. We really just want a couple short lessons to spruce it up a bit, so we're not just swaying back and forth, but I don't have any extra $500 in the budget.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks! =]

Re: Omaha Dance Lessons

• Options
    SarahS11SarahS11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Chasity,

I know that dance lessons can be really expensive.  I have some experience giving private lessons in the Omaha area and was also a teacher for Dancing in the Classrooms (a program for children in the 5th grade in the Omaha Public School District).  Depending on the type of dance you would want to learn (I can teach waltz, foxtrot... the basic ballroom dances, or even something more sassy like salsa, cha cha).  Give me an email at phairjo@hotmail.com if you are interested in a few private sessions.  I would be more than willing to work with you on your budget! :)  Otherwise, if you are looking for more of a group setting, I can give you some leads on a few other teachers I know, however you are looking at a $400 range there again.  Let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards