Nebraska

NWR- Husker Fans

I am a teacher at an elementary school in Oregon. We are working towards becoming a No Excuses University school. My students come from a high poverty area where many of their parents and family memebers never went to college. By becoming a No Excuses University school we will be fostering the mindset that ALL kids can go to college if they believe in themsleves and work hard! Part of doing this means that each classroom will adopt a University so the students become familiar with and build loyalty towards real schools around the country. My classroom in going to be The HUSKERS!! Since this is our first year doing this (and being 1/2 way across the country from the school!) I don't have much stuff to show off our school pride. I am looking for donations of random Husker memorabelia for my classroom. Things like magnants, penants, flags, lanyards, stickers, pins, posters, signs, anything else you can think of! If you donate the item, I will pay for shipping costs. Thank you for reading this and GO HUSKERS!!!

PM me if you can help!!

My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards