Nebraska

Awesome Vendor!

I know vendor reviews are normally saved for after the wedding, but I couldn't wait on this one!

I opted to have our invitations written by a calligrapher for several reasons, most of my friends and I have horrible handwriting, I wouldn't agree to labels since it is a formal invitation and I didn't want to burden the few friends that do have good handwritting.

Another bride here on the knot recommended this calligrapher and I will too, a million times over!

Name: Denese Mach
e-mail: calligbydenese@gmail.com

Grade: A++

Why:  She was very kind and straight forward with me, her pricing was the lowest ($1.00 for inner/outer envelopes - assuming an unlined inner envelope otherwise 1.50), she was very prompt and called with questions regarding proper salutations rather than guessing.

She does beautiful work, has fabulous samples and is just as sweet as can be.  I strongly encourage everyone to consider calligraphy on their invites as it adds such a beautiful touch!

Re: Awesome Vendor!

• edited December 2011
    So glad you like Denese!  I have truly enjoyed having her help me with my envelopes, and I got so many compliments on her calligraphy!  Someone even thought our envelopes were done by a computer because they looked too perfect to be done by hand.  She's also doing our place cards for $0.25 a piece, and they look beautiful.
  • mallen34mallen34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this up! I was looking for a calligrapher, so I'll have to send Denese an email!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards