Florida-Central Florida

Our Amazing 11-11-11 Wedding Team!

My husband and I (still weird to say that) just got married this past Friday, 11-11-11 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando. I just wanted to take a moment to tell all the brides out there about some of the most amazing vendors I had the pleasure of working with! First and foremost, Rosen Shingle Creek is by far one of the most beautiful and well- kept secrets in Orlando. They do not advertise too much for weddings, but as you can see in my photos, it was breathtakingly beautiful!! Oh and Francesca the catering manager, is so fantastic to work with!

Speaking of photos, everyone getting married must contact Sivan Photography asap! (www.sivanphotographyweddings.com) She is absolutely AMAZING (and I have the photos to prove it!!). Her and her husband are as sweet as can be and so super creative!! They know there stuff! It is so important to have two photographers and they did not miss a thing!

After contacting her, you must speak with Dan, from White Rose Entertainment! (www.orlandodj.com) No lie, my guests were on the dance for the entire night! Not once did we have to grab people to dance. Dan and his team were entertaining, funny and most of all, understood their audience and what exactly to play to keep people moving!

Our officiant was Glynn Ferguson with Sensational Ceremonies (www.sensational-ceremonies.com) Amazing, amazing, amazing! We didn’t write our own vows, but we didn’t need too. Gylnn (and his team) will customize the ceremony just for you and your spouse. I honestly felt like he wrote it just for us! It was absolutely perfect.

Last but certainly not least, our wedding planner, Kristen McDonald with Blush by Brandee Gaar was the best ever! (www.blushbbg.com) I absolutely cannot stress enough the importance of a wedding planner (and please don’t assume your mother and maid of honor can handle it, they can’t). Kristen took care of everything! To this day, have not a clue if anything went wrong (neither does my bridal party) because if it did, she took care of it. She was amazing through the entire process and I am so happy we met her! Kristen is absolutely fantastic!!!

Please feel free to contact me if anyone wants more information about our vendors or any other wedding questions (jessryanwedding11@gmail.com) We also had Petals By Design for flowers (amazing!!) and Travis with Reminisce Production as our Videographer (get one!! You will not regret it!!) My dress is from Minerva’s Bridal and the Bridesmaids were from David’s Bridal. Good luck planning future brides!!!

Photos: http://sivanphotography.blogspot.com/2011/11/jess-ryan-tie-knot.html

Re: Our Amazing 11-11-11 Wedding Team!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards