Florida-Central Florida

Airbrush makeup

Anyone know of any airbrush makeup artist around the tampa area?

Re: Airbrush makeup

• ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    While we're on this subject, can you ladies who have had it done tell me how much it costs?
  • edited December 2011
    You may have better luck posting this question on the west coast board, but I used Meghann Davis, she travels, and she's wonderful!

Ash -- I'm paying $90 for airbrush (she gave me a discount for mentioning the knot), plus Meghann has a $25 single person fee (if you're the only one getting make-up done) and the make-up trial was $45. In total I paid $160, which is crazy to me, but I probably will never, ever get the chance again to get my make-up done professionally. I was able to justify it a little bit because I have a close friend of mine doing my hair who is hardly charging me anything. Make-up didn't go over our budget, but it can be expensive. Hope that helps!
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I paid the same as frozen thoughts and also recommend meghann davis
  • edited December 2011
    I had my trial with Mehgann this morning. I really liked her! My make-up is still hanging in there! Price was the same as listed above. 
    Planning Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 97 Celebrating in Person
    image 57 Celebrating in Spirit
    image 0 In Postal Limbo
    RSVP Date: October 26
  • edited December 2011
    I used Patricia LeJeune - I paid $60 for make-up and $10 for lashes (this includes airbrush).  The price was the same for all of the bridesmaids too.  She's amazing.  I was still wearing my make-up the next morning for our brunch. 
    (purposely did not wash my face the night before which goes against almost everything I believe in ;-) )
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for that info, JLo (cause you no longer are "Soon to Be"). My sister has a friend from Ft. Lauderdale who does it for $65, but I'm not sure if she'd charge a travel fee. Plus, that would kind of suck for her to drive all over the state just to do me and my 2 girls makeup. If I know that there's someone good here in that price range, I'd rather just get it done local.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards