Florida-Central Florida

Bella Collina Weddings?

Has anyone been married at the Bella Collina near Orlando? It looks beautiful, but I was wondeirng about prices and reviews. Thanks! :)

Re: Bella Collina Weddings?

• edited December 2011
    I used to work for the Company that owns it. It is absolutely amazing over there. http://the222blog.blogspot.com/Did a wedding there a few months back, You'll have to go searching for it but the photos are awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    I am trying to reach the coordinator, but I have not gotten a call yet. Any ideas on pricing? Thanks for the beautiful pictures! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm i'm not sure on pricing. They've had some financial changes. my FI says A LOT but I say you could probably negotiate something with them.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in June and I'm so excited. The property is absolutely gorgeous. To reserve the ceremony and reception hall just went up to $5000 I believe. You have to use their catering, but its worth it. It's pretty pricey. I snuck in with the $2500 deposit right before they raised it to $5000. It's amazing though. In all I am paying about 11,000 for everything. It's worth it!!
  • My fiancé went there yesterday to do a walk through and to get pricing and while beautiful so not worth it and their customer service skills aren't the best at all. Not even a hint of enthusiasm for showing a newly engaged couple this venue and trying to sell us. Ladies do not be deceived by seeing on the website that the site fee is 3500...,,you have to reach a 20,000 minimum for it. The overcharge is a bit nuts at this place too. They were charging $6.50 for hor d' duerves and that was for one piece that would be at a food station and you have to have a minimum of 8-12 per person! Once again it is all about the sales person too. I guarantee that the lack of customer service turns people off....I even asked her "the dos and donts" for the venue and she actually told me that if I liked the place and put down a deposit then she would put me in touch with someone that could tell me. Don't go here ladies, you can get a gorgeous wedding with great customer service elsewhere. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards