Florida-Central Florida
Options

AW!!!!!!!! Booked honeymoon!!!!!!!

OMG, OMFG! We booked our honeymoon today! We are going to take a cruise on the Royal Clipper... the world's largest sailboat!! The boat only holds 157 people, so it will be really intimate and cozy.We're going to Barbados, Grenadines, Granada, Tobago Cays, St. Vincent, Bequia, Martinique, and St. Lucia!! I cannot wait!!!Pics in bio of the ship - you really need to see it before you believe it!!

Re: AW!!!!!!!! Booked honeymoon!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    wow thats really wild! never seen anything like that--looks amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    emerlynemerlyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Amanda! That is amazing? Do you recommend your TA????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds awesome!
  • Options
    rosepourprerosepourpre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! The boat looks so cool :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alyssa, yep, totally recommend her. She's Kevin Knox's wife, Teresa. Since we're using Kevin as our officiant, she's not charging us a dime. She's so super sweet!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That looks awesome! Congrats!
  • Options
    mruiz0128mruiz0128 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    does she do this for everyone who uses Rev. Knox bc we just booked him for our wedding?BTW  looooove the sailboat.:)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if she does it for everyone...?? I assume?? I don't want to say yes because I only know from my experience. But when I asked her what she charged, she said, "Oh, I'm not charging you anything, you're using Kevin!"Who knows? However, I can't see her charging an arm and a leg... I don't know what TA usually charge.
  • Options
    bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, venue twin! That's so awesome :) That sailboat's crazy huge!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your BIG check! Going on a Star Clipper cruise was what we really,really wanted to do for our honeymoon but none of them were going at the right time for us :( I cannot wait to hear all about it. Last time we went on a regular cruise the couple sitting next to us was telling us all about them and they seem like so much fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  How exciting!!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That looks awesome! Congrats! I have never heard of a sailing like that! We love to cruise so we might have to check into that one some day. Your ports of call are awesome too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards