Florida-Central Florida

crinoline help!

So- I am not very knowledgeable in the crinoline department. My crinny was given to me by my FSIL. BUT- my MOH needs one. I refuse (if I can) for her to get one at the bridal shop, especially after our experience! So- while at the shop, we asked what "size" the crinny was that she had on that she liked best with her dress. The chick told us that it was a "110" Now, I THINK this is the circumference, right? So, I guess my question is, are there any other ways to determine the "size" that you need?? I am looking on EBay, but they don't tell the circumference, just the fullness. HELP ME, por favor! TIA

Re: crinoline help!

• edited December 2011
    When I went to get a crinoline at a bridal shop they had many, many different kinds... The one I bought was sized as small, medium and large. The other one I tried on was sized by waist size. I hope this helps, but I'm doubtful it will since it sounds like you are asking something totally different. I tried, lol!
  • Hthr8Hthr8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think on ebay if you read some of the descriptions it will give the circumference.  That is where I got mine actually I just ordered another one today.  One is the crinoline the other is hoops I want to compare them. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards