Florida-Central Florida

Help please! I need a GREAT colorist to fix my hair..

Hi, I am 10 days out from my wedding and went to my normal girl and just asked for a little more blonde than my normal low and highlights for the wedding. Now my hair is awful and I need to get it fixed now. I was thinking about booking appointment at Prive, thinking the  more expensive the better, but would love any recomendations that you could give. Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Help please! I need a GREAT colorist to fix my hair..

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that!  Talk about added stress when you don't need it.My stylist, Myrna at Nube Nove, is a very good colorist.  I don't dye my hair, but my best friend and sister both do and love her work.  My sister had super overprocessed hair (bad blonde overall color at a different salon) and came to Myrna in a panic a few years ago.  She fixed it and actually made it look healthy and natural again!  She's not cheap - probably around $150 or so for cut and color - but for us it's worth it.    Good luck!  I hope it works out for you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Olga at Chocolate Salon and Spa in Dr. Phillips is amazing!
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina at Forte Salon and Spa in the RDV Sports complex just fixed my bad dye job and I honestly can say that after 13 years of getting my hair highlighted that this is the first time I can say I love my hair !  Kind of a cool place too... got to see a bunch of Magic players wandering around :-)
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm reeeeeeeeeeally picky and i love darrin at salon sanfilipo and melissa dyer at stella luca! they are great with color. email me if you have any questions! smgwedding at gmail.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a similar experience a year ago; the hair stylist mixed the color incorrectly and the color didn't take at all.  She was too busy checking her messages & going for a smoke break!  I have been going  to Teresa Kim at Stella Luca Salon.   She fixed my "bad" coloring and made it so much better! HTH,Maria
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards