Florida-Central Florida
Options

And the Saga continues!!!

Ok so I have not been on here for awhile now so I thought I would give you guys some updates. First of all I just got out of a 4 day hospital stay thanks to Walmart! Last Sunday I went with my children to get their last minute school supplies. While we were on line waiting for the cashier I realized that I had forgotten to pick up a college dictionary for my son. I went to the book/magazine aisle and they didn't have any left. As I am turning around to go to the check out lane I slid about a foot and fell in to the ground in a half split. I guess there was a smashed grape on the floor that had not been cleaned up and I just so happened to slip on it. I had to be removed by ambulance as I couldn't feel my entire left side and was in extreme pain. Needless to say the days to follow were horrible. I am still in a lot of pain and it sucks!In the past weeks my MOH has dropped out of the wedding due to her lack of concern for anyone but herself and I am so hurt that one of my best friends could do this to me. On a lighter note I did get my wedding dress and my daughter's flower girl dress in the mail and they are breathtaking! My wedding dress is everything I always imangined it would be!So there is the good and the bad, I hope all is well with you guys!Liz

Re: And the Saga continues!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    awww - sorry to hear about the walmart incident but glad to hear about the dresses!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear about the wal mart incident and your MOH. =( I am glad your dress is everything you hoped it would be. I am sure you and your daughter will look beautiful in your dresses!
  • Options
    bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great to hear about the dresses! I'm sure everything (and everyone!) will look amazing.... Sorry to hear about your MOH (and Wal-Mart), but at least you are out of the hospital! :)
  • Options
    BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about all the bad stuff that happened....Walmart is picking up the bill for your hospital stay, right? As for the MOH...even though it sucks a friend could do that....I guess it shows who your true friends are, right? You wouldnt want someone who wasn't your true friend being such a big part of your special day.... Stay focused on the positives like getting dresses in the mail :) That would pump me up for sure!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my friend brandy slipped in wal-mart about 6 months ago, she was in a wheelchair and had to have surgery on her leg. She still has to wear a brace and walks with a limp. There was water on the floor and she didn't see it. I guess we all need to be careful when we go there! lol Glad to hear u are out of the hospital and hopefully u'll get better soon!
    Meet Moses, one of my many babies!
    Photobucket
    My Blog!
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh thats terrible.  You know, you could sue Walmart but I wouldn't. I would just see if they will pay for your medical bills. They might do it.  At least it didn't happen close to the wedding.  Sorry about your maid of honor. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the well wishes ladies! I actually do have a lawyer because I work with a lot of personal injury clientele. Walmart is notorious for trying to get out of lawsuits but FI was smart enough to take pics of the accident with his cell phone while we were waiting for the ambulance. I am not going to be rich or anything but they need to pay for all those medical bills I racked up while being in the hospital. Unfortunately we had to cancel all of our upcoming dance lessons with Olivia from the Zebra room until I get better. This has just been one big huge PITA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards