Honeymoon Discussions

Resort Credit fpor $1500 in Palace Resort Mexico

Hi Laides,

My FI and I have been reading all the suggestions for traveling to Mexico and think we are going to try to book our own honeymoon.  I have 2 questions that I was hoping to get some help with.

We are looking to use allinclusiveoutlet.com as they seem to have the best rates around.  Does anyone have any feedback for using this web site.

My second question is that the Palace Resorts are offering a $1500 resort credit.  Is there a catch to this?  In trying to read the terms and conditions I can not understand if you have to join a club to get this credit. 

I have tried calling both the resorts directly and allinclusiveoutlet.com  but have had not luck yet in getting any answers.

We are looking at the Adventura Cove Palace, Sun Palace or possibly the Excellence Playa Mujeres if the resort credit is a scam. 

Can anyone offer any help?  Thank you.

Re: Resort Credit fpor $1500 in Palace Resort Mexico

• A group of us went to the Aventura Palace last May and loved it. The credit made the trip worth it. We used ours to swim with the dolphins, zip line, massages, tequila, and room upgrade. Nice and clean resort with fun staff and great food. I would take my honeymoon there but we decided to give the Hard Rock Hotel in DR a try which is also a palace resort.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards