Florida-Central Florida

Recommend

Your florist along with their contact info.What do you like most about them?

Re: Recommend

• edited December 2011
    Dream Designs FloristDanielle is the OwnerPhone number is: 407-896-1199\I love her creativity.  When you first meet with her, she'll seem all over the place, but I think she delivers an excellent product.Let me know if you want to see pictures.ucfalexia27 @ hotmail . com
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Debra with DSR DesignsPhone: 407.592.5511She's willing to do my bouquets as many times as needed until it's exactly what I want. She and her daughter work closely together, so it's nice that I can count on them both to make things spectacular!!
  • edited December 2011
    Vicki with Peddles Floris 407-339-0663 I loved the fact that she worked with my budget. Her designs are simple and awesome. Good Luck!
  • thedrvalthedrval member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blooming EventsJillhttp://www.bloomingeventsfl.com/She is located in Ocala... which might be a bit of a drive if you are in Orlando.  She is great though, very easy to work with (and has great prices!).  Obviously my wedding has not happened yet but so far everything is going smoothly.
  • gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Vicki of peddles. you can see examples of her work in my Married Bio (link in my siggy). She is great at working with a budget but has a wide range of design aesthetic and can do anything from European, to more contemporary, to traditional looks. She is super professional and easy to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    Flourish, I heart Brian!!! He's been great and I don't have his contact info on me :-( But I can get it.
    Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image
  • edited December 2011
    Blossom's Wedding FlowersAmy[url]www.blossomsweddingflowers.com[/url]407.699.0522She did exactly what I asked her to do :) She was super accommodating and changed my contract two months before the wedding to meet with budget cuts. She was also super responsive to emails and phone calls. There's a full review in my married bio if you're interested.
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • edited December 2011
    Lee Forrest- he is wonderful to work with, friendly, and incredibly creative and talented.   He's a very popular and busy florist, but he always gets back to me quickly (like within 24 hours).  I have more to say about him in my bio.www.leeforrestdesign.com
  • edited December 2011
    i second lee forrest.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks to all!Now let the search for my florist begin! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards