skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yesssssss! Jackie/Stoves FTW!
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok but really, i got an email yesterday entitled "New Deoderant" and my jaw about hit my desk.  I thought of all my CFL Knotties!  The email was a joke."I got a new deoderant, it said remove top and push up bottom.  I can't walk real well but my farts smell good".Wrong I know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dammit - that is like the bajillionth time i have done that....i work with a "stover" and my fingers do it automatically!  i will just go back to hynes.
  • Options
    skhynesskhynes member
    edited December 2011
    Wow, and you even made an actual deodorant related post.  This is why you win my Knottie gold star of the day :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This post just made my day.  I feel like I should log off now cause nothing is going to top this!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    alexia - that made me giggle.
  • Options
    skhynesskhynes member
    edited December 2011
    Stover is fine, even the occasional STOVES!  No worries :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I agree with Alexia
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just want to say for the record i hope that nobody signs off as a result of this post.  i would be sad.
  • Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So... Can I ask what the deoderant story is?? I keep seeing it pop up from time to time and it makes me wonder... :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there was this chic (or chics, or man/men, people whatever) who would pose as brides and post on random boards asking about deoderant.  Really random stuff like "so I did a test and wore all of the brands of deoderant and my silk shirt had no marks"  Periodically she would change screen names as people caught on to her and then she would do it again.  It was kinda funny and I got worked up and made it my mission to follow her from board to board and call her out.  That lasted about 3 days.  basically, it was a secret clinical person trying to push their brand and it made me MAD!!
  • Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow! That is too funny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards