Florida-Central Florida
Options

Update to WTF?

So... I was going to my gym again and decided I would tell them about it.. OF COURSE i get the lady who does it herself... She kept making ME the bad person... Im like listen.. I dont wanna be responsible or feel bad if something happens to that little girl because he leaves his daughter UNattended in the gym... I think I am going to take pictures next time and tell another employee there probably the manager and then if they dont listen im gonna call the freaken owner.. I could never have that on my shoulders that something happened to her and I didnt do anythng about it... RARGGHH

Re: Update to WTF?

• Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She does it too???? Geez...
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow. you have some winners working there! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow - that is the only thing i can say
  • Options
    skhynesskhynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't they have posted rules aboutt he age limits for children in the gym?  Every apartment complex gym I've seen has Rules posted, that includes things like, "No one under 16 allowed" or something like that.  I'm sure it's a huge liability for them.  I can't believe they would want a baby on the floor where a dumbell could be dropped on it or something!
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously?! Hynes is right, that's a huge liability and there ought to be a policy against it. Don't bother with the employees. Go straight for the manager. Where do you work out anyway? This is some crazy sh**!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its my apartment complex gym... I thought there were rules posted...but i dont remember.. Ill have to check the next time I go up there... But the lady was ridiculous.. seirously making me the bad person.. i was SOO peeved!! My fiance gave me some good idea/way to explain how I feel about it... Like i cant do my workout/study because Im so worried about the baby. I dont even want to be in there with it, but if its my only time to workout what I am gonna do? I shouldnt be inconvienced because of this guy bringing his young baby in there that shouldnt be in there.. Im def going to take pics next week when I see it and go straight to the manager and if she gives me the run around.. Im just gonna call the owner or something of it, because I agree its a huge liability... It's also keeping me so worried about that poor child who cannot do anything about it ya know?? She cant defend herself! Arghhhh Ill let y'all know what happens next week.. WITH pictures! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What would the authority be that would fine the association / parent for this?I'm pretty sure that could be considered child endangerment - is it worth dropping that hint?For example:"I realize that you disagree with me employee that does the same thing, but I'm sure child services and the Department of Safety (not sure if those are right) would be on my side if they were notified of these incidents."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try mentioning DCF and OSHA and see where that gets you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards