Florida-Central Florida

Engagement Photos - Hair

Hello Ladies!

So, Jon and I are doing our engagement shoot at the University of Florida football stadium. We'll be dressed very casual, jeans and Gator shirts.

I'm not sure how to do my hair! I think it would be best to wear it down, but I have the weird calic right at my hair line that makes my hairline look like a McDonald's arch. I LOVE the idea of some curls or wavy hair, but wonder if that'd be too dressy with our casual shoot.

What do you suggest? Here's a pic of my hair normally:

Re: Engagement Photos - Hair

• chiokevanchiokevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i say go to a salon for a blow out, that's what i'm gonna do. I'm paying way too much money on professoinal pics to risk a bad hair day.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_engagement-photos-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:1166706c-e1ad-47c7-864d-17fe7377f0b3Post:fd1c3a7c-5e9f-4b6a-8bd5-96663586eddc">Re: Engagement Photos - Hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]i say go to a salon for a blow out, that's what i'm gonna do. I'm paying way too much money on professoinal pics to risk a bad hair day.
    Posted by chiokevan[/QUOTE]

This.

I would have loved my stylist to have blown out my hair for my pictures but we took ours on a Sunday and she doesn't work on Sundays.

Have fun at your session!
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think soft, loose curls would look nice if you keep your hair down. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards