Florida-Central Florida

Catering companies

I am looking for a low cost catering company who will include all linens (maybe even chair covers) without the alcohol between $15 to $25 per person for a buffet style dinner.  Anyone have suggestions?  I am awaiting a quote from BJoely Catering at the moment and have reached out to Magic Occassions Catering but haven't heard back from them yet...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Catering companies

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think BJoely would be a good choice.... we met with him and were turned off by his personality. He said he would e-mail me an invoice and didn't, so I e-mailed him the next day, then he replies and says he's already booked. I've heard this story from others also. He didn't seem interested in knowing our information either, what colors, etc. One of the girls on the board actually did use him and had a bad experience, she hasn't wrote her review yet... SRivera.

Check out Tuxedo catering, that's who we're using and they will try their best to match other quotes. Lelaha (sp?) was really nice to work with though the tasting. Hopefully everything comes out great for the wedding too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know how many people are on your guest list? But we are using Arthur's Catering. They are FANTASTIC! They will be doing all our linens as well. We are doing three appetizers, buffet for approx 100 -110 ppl and it came out to about $5,700. We are doing Beer, Wine, 2 signature drinks, and Sangria toasts but they are allowing us to buy our own liqour (which Arthur will give us a list of how many bottles we will need to purchase for each once we have our final count) but they are supplying the rest of the bar (like the water, juices, glasses, etc.)

Not sure what kind of a budget you are looking at? We used them bc they were one of the choices we had to choose from at our venue (we couldn't use just anyone.)
  • edited December 2011
    I used Puff n Stuff. They were amazing and I highly recommend them! We worked on the pricing and I got them down to $25 pp for a plated dinner of chicken and beef tenderloin and 3 passed appetizers. They also did our bar for us- we provided the liquir, but they did the set ups, the bartender, linens, and glasses etc and that was only $5 pp (super good deal!). The linens and glasses etc were included. We also had wine service during dinner that was included in the $25pp. The bvuffet was simlar pricing as well
  • edited December 2011
    puff n stuff has chair covers too, but if you just want nicer chairs, chairs are cheaper than chair covers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards