Florida-Central Florida

Orlando Photographer

Hi,
I am a Military Bride, and really stressing... I need to find a really good photographer for a really reasonable price. Like 1000$ or less. I just need help because Im not from Orlando and don't know where to look.

Re: Orlando Photographer

• edited December 2011
    My photographer is like a hidden secret.  Her prices are within that range because that was my budget.  She does beautiful work and is very easy to talk to/work with.  Her name is Sivan and her website for more info is http://sivanphotography.com/ She did my engagement pics and is scheduled to do my wedding in just 3 weeks.  Some of my pics are even on her website!! (i'm in a purple dress:)

I hope it all works out.  Let me know if you need any more info! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!!!  My fiance is a photographer, and his weekend packages start at $1125, but he actually gives a 10% military discount, so that would put him in your range.  His website is www.smdweddings.com .  I think he does great work -- wish I could use him !!  haha  ;) 

Best of luck on your photographer search!!  It was definitely the hardest part for us, but lots of fun!!!
  • edited December 2011
    mollydempseyphotography.com
    My photographer is wonderful! She is very personable and puts up with cranky brides!
    Ready to be a MRS!
  • edited December 2011
    Jessica Leigh is our photographer. Prices start at $750 for 6 hours of coverage & you get all the rights to print your pictures & a disk of all your pictures. Pretty sweet deal. :)
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not local either and searching for a photographer.  I've been looking at M&L Photo.  www.mlphotovideo.com I saw/met the photographer at a bridal show back in January, he is VERY cheap compared to most.  The lowest price he advertizes is $499 (don't know what the includes) and then up from there.  He does video too.  So far I'm impressed with his stuff.  If you go on the website there is a complete pricing list for both photo and video and he offers a 10% military website (which we are as well).  I'm comfortable with his packaages that are $995 and that seems to offer a lot.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but I've seen alot of scary posts about Jessica Leigh.  
    80 said yes image
  • beckysfbeckysf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to put my two cents in for Alison Epps (www.alisonepps.com).  She'll be shooting our wedding in November but we had our e-session on Saturday evening in downtown Winter Park.  She's super sweet and easy to work with and is open to suggestions for the types of shots you want.  I think her packages start just under $1000 - definitely worth a look.

-Becky

(my avatar is one of the e-photos...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im with Happe2gether on Jessica Leigh. I contacted her and we spoke for a little while and were going to try to meet that weekend after i talked to my fiance. We ended up not meeting up that weekend and decided on the following Sunday. Both me and my fiance called her through out the week to set a time and place up and didnt hear back until Sunday when we were suppose to be meeting. I've been having problems with finding a photographer....no one ever calls when they say or responds to emails. :/ I hope you have better luck. :]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Bill Peck - he's done our engagement pics, wedding, and several family pictures.  He's great to work with.

http://www.billpeckphotography.com/
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• edited December 2011
    Check out Lora Rodgers!
  • edited December 2011
    Melissa T Photography does smaller events too.  We used her and she was awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards