Florida-Central Florida

Places to host a bridal shower in or near Winter Park

Any suggestions on where to host a bridal shower in or near Winter Park, FL? We know about some of the typical places on Park Avenue (Park Plaza Gardens, 310 Park South, The Bistro on Park Ave, etc...) Where have others had their bridal showers? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! 

Re: Places to host a bridal shower in or near Winter Park

• edited December 2011
    What about the winter park farmers market? It seemed nice when i went to a wedding there.
  • edited December 2011
    The WP farmer's market would be huge for a shower. Unless there were over 70 people coming, it would look strange and would require a ton of decorative work to not make it look awkward. In my opinion, it's not worth it for the shower.

Check out Casa Feliz. I believe you can rent it out by room, and there is every size from what I recall. It is really beautiful there.

ETA: Here's the website. The garden room seats 35 and sounds perfect for a bridal shower. http://www.casafeliz.us/index.html

I'm sure you can negotiate price with them, too.
  • edited December 2011
    How many people are you expecting? There are a few restaurants that you can rent out private sections. Try Park Plaza Gardens. They have a gorgeous room in the back that will fit a good amount of people, and no decorations will be needed...it's so beautiful already! It is right off of Park Avenue in Winter Park. 
  • x445279xx445279x member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Circa on Park Ave also has a private room upstairs that you can rent out.
  • daisy662daisy662 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally think the food at 310 Park is horrible...

How about Seasons 52 in Altamonte? I love that place!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards