Florida-Central Florida

Sip, Sparkle and Spend time with the Girls!

I would love to help you host a Stella & Dot Trunk Show with your girlfriends. It’s a great way to share a glass of wine and a laugh, while shopping for a fashionable jewelry wardrobe. As a Hostess, you earn free jewelry and accessories (average of $250) and can shop at ½ off. At any time, you can also visit my website to see some of the everyday and versatile style solutions in Stella & Dot’s line. Can’t wait to catch up with you soon!
http://www.stelladot.com/ts/8ukm5

Re: Sip, Sparkle and Spend time with the Girls!

• Love love love my Stella and Dot jewelry. Thank for such an incredible afternoon Belinda. We all had so much fun. Cannot wait for Betty's show so We can do it again!! See you on the 13th!
  • I cannot believe you're on here right now...too funny girl! Just like a bride;-) I am soo happy you all had fun...you're friends are awesome! Have you received all of your jewelry already? That was super fast! We can get together at Betty's show and spend your hostess credits! Yeh, hello...$150! Plus don't forget you get three pieces at half off! Thanks again for hosting this trunk show. It was so great getting to meet all of you. It's why I do what I do! Nothing better than drinking wine, and shopping with friends! See you soon!
  • I just signed up. Thanks for telling me about this site. I couldn't believe I got my jewelry so fast. I know exactly what I want for my credits serenity necklace is gorgeous! and the hoop earrings to match. Oh yeh. My friend Stacy was so upset that she missed it after she found out how much fun we had. She wants to have a show in March. I am bringing her with me to Betty's. you can give her All of the info then. BTW. Thank you, they loved you too!
  • Awesome! Look forward to meeting her! You guys are just going to look even more fabulous with all of your new jewels!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards