Florida-Central Florida
Options

Where is my head?

OMG...

I'm doing therapy with my 3rd grade group and every Thursday we do vocabulary and every Tuesday they have a quiz on the vocab that we did! Every Thursday I give them the list of words to go home and study and there is a place for me to sign to let the parents know that this info is from me, the speech therapist, as opposed to the teacher.

ANYWAY! The kids and I are talking about dates and i asked them what next Monday would be. They told me March 1st and I couldn't believe it was already March! Im signing my name as i'm talking to the kids and then realize that I signed my soon-to-be married name instead of my name!

YIKES!

I started laughing so hard and told the kids i was sorry, my head is obviously not in teaching vocabulary!

Has anything like that every happened to you?

Re: Where is my head?

• Options
    edited December 2011

So funny! I always have to tell my kids "Sorry it's Monday" if it's not Monday then I usually just say I'm thinking about wedding plans. Easier to explain to 9th graders:)

Lets see...how about I let my purse at the restaurant where we are having our rehearsal dinner. I put it under the table, and after we met with the manager and had dinner, I picke up my notepad and left my purse. I didn't realize until I got home!!

I need sticky notes for everything these days:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL - can you believe that it is almost March?

That stuff happens to me all the time.  I just usually blame it on being blonde!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I blame it on blonde days too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment