Florida-Central Florida
Options

Need a Hotel....please... :)

Hey ladies, I am crashing your central Florida board from So.Fla because I am in desperate need for an AMAZING hotel, I know there is nothing but great advice from locals
So, here it goes...
FI and I are going to orlando for labor day weekend (arriving the 4th  and driving down the 6th at night) to visit some friends, and we were looking for a hotel to spend one night at, because although we love our friend's house we wanted to have a really romantic night for ourselves, 
do you guys have any good recommendations of hotel names? or do you know anywhere/anyone I could buy a package from?
we are open to doing maybe a package of a honeymoon suite with tickets, or i dont know, maybe this doesnt even exist
hehe

thank you in advance for your feedback!!
and happy planning!!

xoxo
BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family

Re: Need a Hotel....please... :)

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can go through hotel concierge to get tickets. The Portifino is actually the highest rated hotel in Orlando, it's a Universal Hotel. The Grand Bohemian & Westin hotels are also nice.

It just depends on what part of Orlando you are looking at. The main areas are: Disney, Universal, Downtown, or Kissimmee (which isn't really Orlando).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah
    we dont really care where in orlando, we just want a nice honeymoon suite  under 150-200 :P

thank you!

• Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Portofino Bay hotel is the most amazing hotel I've ever stayed at in my life.  I highly recommend it.  It's incredibly romantic.  Click the link below and scroll to the bottom for my honeymoon review of it.  

However, it's definitely not in that price range.  Other really wonderful hotels are all at Disney: The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian are both also very beautiful and romantic.  Also, in the amazing hotel category is the Royal Pacifica at Universal.  It's also Polynesian themed although I haven't stayed in a room there to confirm how great the rooms are.  Unfortunately, I don't think any of those hotels are under 200 a night. Grand hotels in Orlando are all around 3 - 400 a night.  But, sometimes they run deals where you can get a cheaper room.  You just have to do research.  If you want a suite though, you probably couldn't get it for that price.  If you're dead set on a suite, the Embassy Suites has suites for that price range.  However, I'd prefer the cheapest room in a luxury hotel to a suite in a moderate hotel....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thak you so much for the help
    I really appreciate it
    :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am more partial to Loews Royal Pacific for that tropic theme. They have amazing suites and are on Universal property. Reasonable prices..Great swimming pools and you can take the water taxi to citywalk at night. Free to go to they have clubs, restaraunts, dancing..etc....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards