Florida-Central Florida

Need catering help!

I need some suggestions on cheap catering. I'm looking for a meal where the total price does not go over $900-$1000 for 130 people. Does anyone have any suggestions? The catering service I was going to use seems if-y now! The lady that quoted me left the company and they aren't sure if they can keep the price that the lady quoted me. Whatever! Any suggestions :-(!????
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need catering help!

• Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's under $8 a plate, I think that's going to be hard to find with an actual catering company. I would suggest looking at restaurants that cater. I know TooJay's does and they are delicious! Bubbalou's BBQ does too (and I think they'll do other stuff besides only BBQ) and I think they are cheaper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    My Aunt is a caterer in Orlando and she has great prices and delicious food (though I may be a bit bias ;) ) PM me and I'll give you her info if you want! Her company is "Vital Flair Catering" 
    image A sadly neglected Bio
  • nerdybirdynerdybirdy member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The only way you're going to get close to $6.92 a person would be to order something like barbeque (even then it runs closer to $15 a person at places like Sonny's) or to find a catering company that's just starting out and do a small hors d'oeurvres menu. You could afford *maybe* 3 cheap hors d'oeuvres for that price.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards