Florida-Central Florida

Affordable Wedding Planner?

I am planning my wedding in Orlando from DC, and would like to hire a wedding planner to help. I don't actually know anyone who has hired a planner, but the prices I've seen all start at $4,000, and I'm looking to spend around $3,000. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Affordable Wedding Planner?

• At Last, Wedding + Event Coordination. We used them for our wedding and Jaclyn and her team were phenomenal. :) 
  • kerikaekerikae member
    First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Seconding Sivan on At Last! They're doing my wedding in March and they've been incredible so far. Totally reasonable and they give great referrals, too! 

Oh, and they're great with long-distance brides. I'm also planning my Orlando wedding from DC. :)
  • I'm working with Carlisha Vetter. She is running a special in March. Very cool lady, and very reasonably priced. I hired her as a day of coordinator for $650, I believe her month to month planning is $1200 and then I'm not sure of the full packaginf price. Here's her website: http://www.arosedesignsevents.com/
    us Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Try Posh Soirees! They're affordable, awesome, and are offering a day-of special for only $400 right now. You can contact them at 407-928-4308 or poshsoirees@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards