April 2012 Weddings
Options

STD suggestions

I need a little help!  After i get my engagement pics done, I want to get my STDs taken care.  I have been shopping around and it seems like any of the magnet ones are pretty expensive (I like the magnet ones, but they aren't a must have).  I am not afraid of a DIY project, but don't know where to start.  Any suggestions on a DIY project or an inexpensive place for STDs?
~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: STD suggestions

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Okay for STDs that are magnet my suggestion to you is to sign up with Vista print. They send you emails all the time for free items. You can do your STDs on their postcards (what most knotties use). Vista print will let you design them pretty much any way you want as they have a way to upload your own designs. Then when you receive them in the mail go buy strips of magnets and attach them yourself. You will save a TON of money and be able to do what you want with them. Good luck and I cant wait to see what you come up with. Im also including a link for a knottie friend of mine. She has officially been declared the Vistaprint goddess as she got tons of stuff for next to nothing from there. She is very helpful for any vistaprint questions you may have. Her name on the knot is jenanross and you can find her on the DIY board. Heres the link to her vistaprint help site. http://vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com/index.html
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    What I did is I designed my STDs as a 4x6 photo, then used Shutterfly (who also sends out tons of e-mails. Mine ended up being free minus shipping) to print them. ONLY thing is you need to make sure you leave room from "bleed." Some of your design will be cut off when you print like this. (And many other ways.) Mine turned out great, and I'll just send them out in envelopes. :)

Picture of mine:
    Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
    image Of 155 invited:
    image 74 Will rock out the night!
    image 11 Are party poopers!
    image 70 Are procrastinators!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I did the same as the above but with Mixbook :)

• Options
    rarditorardito member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I know Michael's sells save the date magnets, but I'm not sure how much they are.  You could always design something on the computer and print them out on better paper, and attach them to the magnets.

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I LOVE both Vista print (Im a cosmetologist and i order my business cards and all other advertisement there ALLL the time) and shuttefly! Both are very reasonable! I just ordered my STD from 123print.com, got 80 Large magnets for $45, and free shipping :)
    ~Melissa Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards