Florida-Central Florida

SO I got married last weekend!

So I thought I would stop by and give you some pointers and things I have learned along the way :).

1) Make sure people know what they are suppose to do or have a person  ( or DOC)   appointed so everyone ( vendors and such) can go to them. Even if your doing most of the wedding stuff yourself instead of hiring venders.
2) Don't be nervous you might miss something.
3) Dont be afraid to speak your mind to your photographer. If you want a certain type of picture just tell him/her.
4) No matter what everything seems to fall into place
5) Dont  forget to stop and relax and sink it all in.
6) Practice/ make sure FI ( and you ) know what hand  and finger your ring is suppose to go on .
7)  Have a recieving line. We did  and loved it .  You can mingle with all your guest and see everyone . We did our fairly close to the buffet line. So when people went through the recieving line then they could hop over to get there food and it wouldnt be a 100 people trying to get food at once .
8) Steal a special moment with just you and your FI and have the photographer capture it.
9) Just breath its never perfect
10) Don't assume everyones coming  even your family.  Theres so many girls who families didnt RSVP  and they assumed they would be there and tthey were not.

I will probably have a few more down the road .lol
Anniversary

Re: SO I got married last weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards