Florida-Central Florida

Photographer - Ginger Midgett or Lora Rodgers?

Okay, so I have narrowed down my photographer list to Ginger Midgett and Lora Rodgers. I have heard good things about both from various places but do not see any reviews on the wedding sites (The Knot, Wedding Wire, etc.) for either. I have a meeting scheduled with Ginger next weekend, and trying to schedule something with Lora as well (I want to gauge how their personalities click with mine). They are both offering similar prices for almost the same amount of work (I'm getting 7 hours with one and 12 with the other). I was wondering if anyone on here has used either of them and has any feedback????

Thanks so much!

Re: Photographer - Ginger Midgett or Lora Rodgers?

• edited December 2011
    We are going with Lora!  I really liked her and she appears very talented!  When is your wedding? Ours 02/2012... I'm not familiar with Ginger...
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks our wedding is 09/21/11.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I dont know about Ginger but i tried to get in touch with Lora and she said she'd call and i havent heard from her and this was about a month ago. Like ive said before though ive had no luck with photographers. I hope you have better luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • obg2011obg2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ginger is my photographer.... We already have done our engagement session with her, the pictures turned out great and we got them back in less than a week!!!! I know I heard  she use to be part of a company called NU vision photography, which comes with great reviews!!! NU Vision is just crazy expensive! Ginger is very flexible though! I can't say anything about Lora... I havent heard of her.

I did meet another photography Jen Adams like a week after I signed with ginger.... Jen's prices were compatable with Gingers. If I would have meet Jen a week earlier though I must say the choice would have been very difficult... but if you are looking for them to have personality Jen would be your girl!!! She was VERY up beat...If you don't love either Ginger or Lora, try Jen!!!

But, Ginger does do very nice work! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards