Florida-Central Florida

~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

Happy Friday ladies !!

**Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I really need to stop obsessing over e-pics and wedding websites and start studying for the CPA exam I'm sitting for in 2 weeks.  BOO!  I don't wanna!
  • ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm being really stupid about ending a friendship. (See I Did The Adult Thing ... NOT post).

I confess I'm really anxious about getting married in 15 days!!!! Whoo-hoo!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm starting to freak out about the wedding a little.  I was very calm and cool, and now, all of the sudden, we have less that three months and SO MUCH to get done.  Kinda scary!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that every time I get caught up with work I have this urge to go play around and not do anything, and end up getting behind again. WTF? lol

I confess that I'm about ready to blow a lot of money on a massage and not tell DH. My back STILL hurts from the plane right back from NZ! (It would probably help if I went back to the gym... which I have yet to do...)
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-friday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:3741191e-3ec3-45b7-903b-57830366bb0ePost:4326f9f8-9a54-4d53-8f24-5e99616b601e">Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I really need to stop obsessing over e-pics and wedding websites and start studying for the CPA exam I'm sitting for in 2 weeks.  BOO!  I don't wanna!
    Posted by erin72682[/QUOTE]

YUCK!! I totally need to study and pass a couple parts before they change the exam at the end of the year, but honestly- I'd rather spend my money on the wedding not stupid expensive tests.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm going to Mexico in 2 days and didn't even exercise or diet. We're going with Fi's best friend growing up and his wife (who is fashionable, trendy, and always has perfect hair and make up). *sigh* I guess I'll just have to have a few rum runners and then I won't care! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess i'm tired of people lecturing me about tanning... I know it is bad for me.  Smoking is bad for you but that didn't stop me for smoking for 8 years... drinking is bad for you but I drink every weekend... drugs are bad for you but I did those too... etc etc.  I'ms slowing wheening myself off it... I only go once or twice a week now compared to when I use to be tanorexic and go every day.

I confess I want to slap people that wear pj pants out in public.  Really... it takes 5 seconds to throw on a pair of jeans. lol

I confess my mom has been paying for my sister to go to a personal trainer twice a week (she is REALLY obese) and to make it fair everytime my mom pays for more sessions she gives me the same amount in cash.  Sooo my selfish confession... I only want my sister to keep going because I like getting the $$$ every month :-\  God i'm horrible.
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I was anti- tanning... until my wedding got closer.  I was even afraid to tell my twin sister bc I know tanning is wrong.  Obviously she found out when we saw each other in person, and we laughed about it.

I confess I'm done with FInals, but not done with schoolwork.  I should probably be working on a paper that was alrady due, but my wedding is more important ;-)

Maybe this is TMI, but I confess I closed up shop today.  The wedding is in 3 weeks, and I don't know who is going to have a harder time with it- me or FI.
  • edited December 2011
    [QUOTE] I confess my mom has been paying for my sister to go to a personal trainer twice a week (she is REALLY obese) and to make it fair everytime my mom pays for more sessions she gives me the same amount in cash.  Sooo my selfish confession... I only want my sister to keep going because I like getting the $$$ every month :-\  God i'm horrible.
    [/QUOTE]

That is awesome I wanna join your family. P.S. thats awesome your sister is going and working towards getting fit!

I confess that I am over whelmed at work but yet constantly unmotivated, and soon I will not only have 5 events in 1 month followed by July 4th, but I our newsletter content is due and I am building a new website. Turning the job of 2 into 1 is no fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • ericak926ericak926 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-friday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:3741191e-3ec3-45b7-903b-57830366bb0ePost:36367a1b-3b05-47dc-a773-5aef534158c6">Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess i'm tired of people lecturing me about tanning... I know it is bad for me.  Smoking is bad for you but that didn't stop me for smoking for 8 years... drinking is bad for you but I drink every weekend... drugs are bad for you but I did those too... etc etc.  I'ms slowing wheening myself off it... I only go once or twice a week now compared to when I use to be tanorexic and go every day. I confess I want to slap people that wear pj pants out in public.  Really... it takes 5 seconds to throw on a pair of jeans. lol I confess my mom has been paying for my sister to go to a personal trainer twice a week (she is REALLY obese) and to make it fair everytime my mom pays for more sessions she gives me the same amount in cash.  Sooo my selfish confession... I only want my sister to keep going because I like getting the $$$ every month :-\  God i'm horrible.
    Posted by Blonde407[/QUOTE]

Good for you, you tanorexic! LOL!

Were you at Wal-Mart? I swear it is like a mandatory dress code to wear pj pants there, or if you are a fat, fat lady with saggy boobs, no bra. Ralph!

I am sure you are a little happy to that your sister is getting healthier but with an added bonus for you. At least your Mom is being fair. I don't think it is selfish.

I confess I am selfish myself. One of the biggest reasons I don't want to un-invite dumb butthead to the wedding is so that I can get a gift.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erica... No I wasn't at Walmart... I was at work... where students like to roll out of bed and come to class I guess.  I mean yeah I get it they are college students but come on... throw some jeans on... no one wants to see your holey sleepy pants you just slept in or borrow from the dudes house you slept at lol
    And my sister... I am thrilled she is finally doing something about her weight... guess I should have mentioned that lol.  She joined Shapes and started taking a bunch of classes so my mom is trying to get her to only go to the PT once a week so the 10 sessions she buys her at a time lasts 10 weeks instead of 5 weeks cause its pretty expensive... and my first reaction... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... cause of the money not because my sister NEEDS to go twice a week lol.
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm exhausted from a day at Magic Kingdom - had a tonne of fun though except for Space Mountain. That ride needs to be knocked down and started over - the one in Paris is amazing - this one was old, rickety and broke down before we got there - CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!

I confess I'm really excited about my makeup trial with Leslie tomorrow.

I confess that I wish my mum and my mum's partner would stop fighting - just get along people!!

I confess that I had my first Dennys today - was pretty good and reasonable!

I confess that I now have a MAJOR sushi craving.

Bye Florida ladies!

xjcx
  • edited December 2011
    Jazzy - I agree about Space Mountain, the one in Paris is sooo much better!  Did you only go to Magic Kingdom or any of the other parks?
  • Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I went to happy hour tonight and should probably not be posting right now.  I confess that the wedding planning stress is getting to me and Vegas sounds better and better as the days go by. lol 
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot to confess that I spent $170 on a running watch and justify it because I got it off Craigslist for $200 off retail, and the FI can use it too. The bad part is we are skipping a wedding in Miami Memorial Day weekend to save money since I am in one in the Outer Banks in July and will be dropping at least $700 for 3 days, eek!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    edited December 2011
    Terri-- your "closing up shop" comment had me ROLLING! LOL LOL LOL! You will be fine, 3 weeks will be here before you know it! 

I confess that if my parents add 1 more person on this wedding list, that I am going to SCREAM!
  • jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-friday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:3741191e-3ec3-45b7-903b-57830366bb0ePost:ac99f168-c3bf-4059-9654-221856a287b9">Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jazzy - I agree about Space Mountain, the one in Paris is sooo much better!  Did you only go to Magic Kingdom or any of the other parks?
    Posted by umcollegegrl[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Heey, we just did Magic Kingdom today but are going to do the rest of the parks while we're here - can't wait!</div><div>
    </div><div>xjcx

</div>
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Terri... 3 weeks is nothing... i'm married and now pushing 4 MONTHS of my shop being closed :-(  For health problems but if I can do it for 4 months  you can definitely do 3 weeks lol
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol terri! your post made me laugh!

i confess i've missed you ladies. i have had a crazy few months with school and work, but i now have my BA and some free time again! woo hoo!

i confess that i can read my boss really well and i know i am about to be laid off. i've been there for over 3 yrs, so this is going to be hard. if any of you know of any HR jobs anywhere, please let me know! i'd even take part time.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_confession-friday-22?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:3741191e-3ec3-45b7-903b-57830366bb0ePost:8db9628c-8f81-49d9-a686-bee5c77c62d7">Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol terri! your post made me laugh! i confess i've missed you ladies. i have had a crazy few months with school and work, but i now have my BA and some free time again! woo hoo! i confess that i can read my boss really well and i know i am about to be laid off. i've been there for over 3 yrs, so this is going to be hard. if any of you know of any HR jobs anywhere, please let me know! i'd even take part time.
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]
    It cracked me up too! hahah  And CONGRATS on your BA!!! And sorry about your job.  :/  GL with everything and we've missed you too!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad to make you all laugh.  =)
    Sarah- Congrats on getting your degree!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards