Florida-Central Florida

Alterations

Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for alterations for my dress? I bought it at a small boutique up north and had it shipped down to me. My wedding is in May so Im thinking I need to find someone soon. Thanks for the help!

Re: Alterations

• Most people here will recommend Jeanine. She is fabulous!!! She will come to your house and her prices are SO much better than a bridal salon. She does impeccable work. My coordinator even recommended her. She is doing my dress. :)

407-432-7336 or 321-235-6681

Just FYI....she has a heavy French accent but I didn't find it too hard to talk to her on the phone. She is so nice. :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am also looking for a aweseom seamstress to MAKE my wedding gown. Does she MAKE or just do alterations? Do you happen to know how long she has been doing it wedding gowns? Where is she located? If you could e mail me at xclo3@aol.com that would be great. Hope to hear from you soon. 
    Thanks 
    Christina
  • I recently used a lady named Sonia, she has been working as a bridal seamstress for a long time. She did an excellent job and I saved some money in the process. Her webpage is http://orlandoweddingalterations.com

• I would also recommend Sonia. She did my dress and was she was very professional.

She hemmed my dress and did my bustle - it turned out great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards