Florida-Central Florida
Options

Weddings Inc Orlando

Does anyone know of or has anyone used: Weddings Inc- Orlando?????? I'm considering using them becasue we need someone to handle everything since we live in New York. Any thoughts? Or can anyone recommend a cmpany that we can basically: give them our budget, tell them what we want and then go form there????? HELP PLEASE???

Re: Weddings Inc Orlando

• Options
    Leahgrice22Leahgrice22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am currently working with Weddings inc now and they are a huge help. I compared them to a bed in a bag. You get the whole wedding in a package and the only outside things you have to worry about are your dresses (bride and bridesmaids) and invitations. They handle all the financial stuff.

I was completly stressed about selecting every detail but after meeting with their consultant, Kristyn Hughes, I def feel like im on the right track and more at ease. They provided you with a dj, a photographer, a cake, etc, but give you the chance to upgrade, downgrade, and create exactly what you want. Best deal i have found so far if you ask me. 
  • Options
    81mary81mary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You so much!!!!

Krystin is actually my contact there as well. so your comment is reassuring. anyone else- feel free to post!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards