Florida-Central Florida

Vendor reviews- January wedding

Hi, these are the vendors I used for my wedding.  They truly exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them.  I hope this is helpful!

Ceremony Site- Church on the Square, The Villages.  First of all, the church is absolutely beautiful.  It's non-denominational and is rented out on available weekends.  Oscar and Carl were great helping to set everything up and helping during the ceremony.

Reception- Harbor Hills Country Club, Lady Lake.  Christy and her team were fabulous at answering questions (she responds very quickly via e-mail) and helping us through the process of planning the food and setup.  The food was great and the room looked amazing.

Hair- Graceful Strands, Ocala.  Lisa did exactly what I wanted for my hair and it looked great.  It also held up the entire night.

Makeup-  Absolutely Beautiful You, Ocala.  Denise did an amazing job with my makeup, which also held up all night.  I have very oily skin and in no pictures do I have a shiny face.

Photos- Tony Evans Photography, Ocala.  I cannot praise Tony and his assistant enough for their work.  I absolutely love my photos! 

Video- Straight to Your Heart Video, Ocala.  Scott's work is also amazing.  The video is great!

Lighting- GET LIT Productions, Orlando.  If you are interested in lighting, they did a great job and it was really affordable.  I felt the lighting really helped to transform the room.

Misc. Rentals- Grand Rental Station, Mt. Dora.  We rented chairs, table covers, and the dance floor from Grand Rental.  They were really easy to work with and had everything delivered on time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards