Florida-Central Florida

Anyone BESIDES meghann Davis

ok so I have been searching for months for a salon in Melbourne to have hair and makeup done. Can anyone tell me where to go?

I live in nj so I have never used any salons down there at all.

Thanks for your help!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone BESIDES meghann Davis

• sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.transformationshairsalonandspa.com/contact.html

Trandformations Salon and Spa

and

Echelle Day Spa

• (321) 733-9772
    600 Malabar Rd Se, Palm Bay, FL 32907
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I used Janet at Onsite Beauty, and I really liked her!

I have a review of here on my site:  http://kentamandabond.weebly.com, and her website is www.onsitebeauty.com.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. Have either of you heard of oggi salon in Melbourne? I might use them but I saw mixed reviews online...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I haven't but wow there some horriable reviews online.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah they got really bad reviews which scares me. I just checked out reviews for echelle salon and spa and they also got horrible reviews. I'm so nervous now because I don't get to have a trial or anything so I'm praying I have no issues on my wedding day. Ahhh so stressful :(
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I  was going to use transformations but then one of my friends volunteered. Have you looked into local hair cutteries they do up dos too.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I actually am wearing my hair down. I have a bob so i don't really need much done to my hair. I'm more concerned about the makeup. I wanted Meghan Davis but she is already booked on my day so I'm stuck. Salons are so much different up north than they are down south so it has me all panicked haha. Have you heard of essentials spa?
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For make up, find someone that is recommended and will travel. I wouldn't trust just looking up reviews online. Someone here can tell you an actual experience and why you should or should not use them rather than a mysterious online post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_anyone-besides-meghann-davis?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:5846b3b1-b449-4003-90f2-6dc3e0e8bd4aPost:368241a0-3d76-40b6-b26a-a8862e8dacd1">Re: Anyone BESIDES meghann Davis</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually am wearing my hair down. I have a bob so i don't really need much done to my hair. I'm more concerned about the makeup. I wanted Meghan Davis but she is already booked on my day so I'm stuck. Salons are so much different up north than they are down south so it has me all panicked haha. Have you heard of essentials spa?
    Posted by meghan&blake[/QUOTE]
    i'm in same boat--destination wedding in melbourne, bob haircut :)

from the recommendations here, Transformations is the best price (better than essentials spa too). i'm still looking for other options...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     If your  gearing more towards make up then look into ULTA beauty . All you have to do is buy $30 in makeup products and they do your make up for 'free'.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards